2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer or other device to allow a website to recognise you as a user when you return to the website using the same computer and web browser, either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). Other similar files work in the same way and we use the word ‘cookie’ in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website or make use of online payment services.
• Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website and to embed functionality from third party services. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region) and to integrate useful services provided by third party providers into our Website e.g. maps and social media features.
• Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the advertising displayed to you more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
3. How to control and delete cookies
Please be aware that restricting cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of all the features or services available on this Website.
4. Cookies used by us on our Website
When you access our web site, please click on ‘Learn More’ on the cookie banner for the latest list of cookies currently used on our web site. If you cannot see the banner, please delete recent cookies from your browser by going into your browser’s settings menu. Then re-load the page www.tyreon.com.
5. How to modify cookies
You can alter or reject the cookies we use when you visit myreon.com. To edit modify the cookies used during your web site visit, please click on the ‘Learn More’ link in the cookie banner. As above, if you cannot see the banner, please delete recent cookies from your browser by going into your browser’s settings menu. Then re-load the page www.tryreon.com.
If you want to opt out of receiving internet-based advertising, it does not mean that you will no longer receive advertising when you are using our services. It just means that we will not use information collected about you for IBA and that any advertising you see will not be customized and may not be relevant to you.
You can also exercise your online advertising choices at http://optout.aboutads.info or by clicking the AdChoices icon in an ad and following the instructions. You may opt out of receiving internet-based ads from many sites through the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) Opt Out Tool (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices) and in the EU at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. Remember, if you delete cookies, use a different device, or change web browsers, you may need to opt out again.
Mobile devices have an identifier that gives companies the ability to serve targeted ads to a specific mobile device. In many cases, you can turn off mobile device ad tracking or you can reset the advertising identifier at any time within your mobile device privacy settings. Another tool you can use to control advertising on your mobile device is the AppChoices App: http://youradchoices.com/appchoices. You may also choose to turn off location tracking on your mobile device. If you turn off ad tracking or location tracking, we will no longer use information collected from your device’s advertising identifier for the purposes of advertising. You may still see the same number of ads but they may be less relevant because they will not be based on your interests or location.